What Are Laser Cutting Machines?
Laser cutting machines are a tool used in a wide range of industries for precision cutting and designing projects.
Laser cutting machine emits a high powered laser beam to cleanly cut a specific design on materials such as steel, plastic, or wood & are generally used more for industrial manufacturing applications.
The Fibre laser light is created by banks of diodes. The light is channelled and amplified through a Fibre optic cable similar to that used for data transfer. The amplified light, on exiting the fibre cable, is collimated or straightened and then focused by a lens onto the material to be cut.Request a sample
2D FIBRE LASER CUTTING SYSTEMS
INFINITY F1Learn More
T6200 TUBE CUTTING SYSTEM
- Laser power 1KW to 4kW
- Materials: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminium, Copper
- Thickness: 0.5mm to 18mm
- Working range: Round – 20mm to 200mm, Square / Rectangle – 150 x 150mm
- Acceleration: 1G
- turning speed: 80 rpm
Benefits of Laser Cutting Machines
Laser cutting machines have multiple advantages over more conventional cutting methods. Some of these include:
- High speed of cutting.
- Unmatched cutting precision
- No material wastage.
- Low maintenance costs
- Completely contactless cutting process.
- Great degree control with beam intensity, heat output and duration.
- Can cut a wide range of materials such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper.